Friday 7 October 2011

Updated pictures




While everything is nice & quiet at the moment here @ Katyenka I have decided to try & get some updated pictures of everyone. This is a slow process, but its nice to see some of the older faces now & again. Elisaveta our home grown girl will be 5 in January & she is retiring from breeding after her last litter. This is a little sad for me as she was such a special girl & loves being a mommy & she is also my last big tie to Zigwans Chula her daddy, whom she is so much alike in looks. Elisa produced some stunning babies : Kace who lives with Leah. Sasha who lives with our good friend Jackie & Sevastian who lives with Sue & James also Roxy who has returned home.










Taurus Oblachko will have two more litters then she will be retiring from breeding as she will also be 5 next year. Precious also loves having babies & has produced me the lovely Rasputin who lives with Denise, Roman who lives with Yvonne & Annie our white girl who is just a little prioncess in training.









3 comments:

Midnightstarsiberians said...

aww they are both gorgeous - the adults get a bit forgotten photo wise sometimes when the babies are running round - nice to see the pictures. Good to see Rasputin's mum. he sends his love x

Sammy said...

Oh, sad days! I didn't realise you were retiring Elisaveta, I wanted kittens from her! She is so beautiful and had gorgeous babies. She was very tolerant when I visited to play with her kittens! (I don't know if you remember me... My boyfriend and I came to visit you in Folkestone; I'm allergic and we rashly wanted one of Elisa's kittens - I think it was the M litter - but in the end decided we should get two to keep each other company, which we couldn't afford at the time).

Sammy said...

Err.. That should have said "dearly", not "rashly"! Typing on my phone...