Monday 1 February 2010

Some amazing cats !!!!

Here are some of the amazing cats that are in the pedigrees of our cats. I have been breeding now for 5 years & I am pleased with where I am, where I have been & where I am heading. I have had some amazing Foundation cats in our breeding programme & in our cattery. We have a very very busy year ahead of us then Katyenka will be taking a year or two out as I will be studying for my Teaching degree. We may have one or two litters in this break but nothing much & we hope to do some serious showing in the meantime.
We have the arrival of Slava to look forward to & one more little english gem who has not yet been born to arrive & that will be our last cats in our cattery for a long time.
I hope you enjoy the pictures of theese beauties !!!!!
Busik

Fevroniia

Pepsi

Rembo


Ceriy

Cedrik Siberian Star

Amante's Boogie Woogie




Minnilan


Danila


& of course our very own Foundation male *Fin Zigwans Chula


Foundation Female * PL Dworku Bojara Hedwiga




Foundation Female *PL Dworku Bojara Hermiona


Foundation Male *USA Siberkot Prince Charming


Prince had a pretty amazing pedigree so it was very very important to us for the gene pool of the UK to get back this line, so we had to line breed to get it back but here is why we did what we did...........
Karolines Abakan - First golden Import into USA in 1992


Kenders Golden boy of Sibirskiy - Americas most titled Siberian
Solace Farm Aleksander
Prince's mommy Star

No comments: