Wednesday 1 October 2008

Busy Busy Busy !!!!

I have not posted for a few days so i thought i would do a quick catch up, things are pretty much hectic around here at the moment with the move grower closer & kitten owners coming to view the kitties. Also while all this is going i am concentrating on building up my breeding cats i have a few plans underway you all know about Oblachko & my little man from (N) Cirkumpolare so i am on the hunt for a silver male & a brown female. I have plans undergoing for a golden male coming to join us as well i am keeping my fingers crossed this all goes ahead because his golden colour is so rich he looks like a golden tiger. This in all will complete our males & females & we can start to work on building strong healthy lines again............
That is all for now
Tessa

No comments: